**This position has been filled**
Job Title: Sales Support Associate
Reports to: Sales Director
Coordinate sales support processes, implementations and other sales support activities. Provide liaison for Sales with Services Department/Logistics.
Key areas of responsibility:
- - Provide implementation support and deliveries via on-site, web and phone with new and existing accounts;
- - Review completeness, approve & submit sales account paperwork to relevant divisions;
- - Field product and process questions from sales, and coordinate interaction with internal departments when necessary to gain more detailed answers/ resolutions;
- - Assist with Request for Proposals/Tenders (RFP/RFT’s);
- - Document and maintain current sales and field support policies, procedures and contracts;
- - Ensure and update sales website completeness and support content in conjunction with Marketing Dept;
- - Support sales executives’ efforts and coordination with HQ as needed.
- - Processing sales orders with a high degree of accuracy.
- - Building key relationships across all company departments.
Main Interaction with
- - Support departments
- - Logistics/Service
- - All department managers
Term of employment / Compensation
3 month fixed term / salary commensurate with experience
- - Sales support experience or recent graduate in a business related field.
- - Implementation and training experience.
- - Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical clients.
- - Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- - Proficient with administrative software (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- - Experience with Salesforce Automation and/or CRM software.
- - Problem solver with a strong sense of customer service.
- - Ability to create, modify and distribute marketing materials for clients.
- - Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- - Accuracy and attention to detail.
- - Proactive individual with strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this position please email: [email protected]