Job Title: Technical Engineer
Reports to: Service Manager
A proactive Team member dedicated to a group of accounts and/or geographic area. Key focus on the installation and maintenance of Canon/Kyocera Multifunctional devices and printers.
Part of a team of engineers that support a growing number of devices, accounts and solutions throughout Ireland this position would ideally be located in the Midlands or West but will need travel to other locations depending on business requirements.
Key areas of responsibility:
- - Installing both individual devices and larger MPS rollouts.
- - A team player capable of using initiative and taking on new projects/challenges
- - Repair/Maintenance of devices both on site and remotely
- - Achieving quick efficient response time to ensure client satisfaction and maintaining required SLA standards
- - Identifying client needs and opportunities to enhance and improve service offerings on machines and software
- - Assist with Request for Proposals/Tenders (RFP/RFT’s) as required to support Sales teams
Main Interaction with:
- - Customers
- - Service Control departments
- - Other team members
- - Department managers and Sales teams
Term of employment / Compensation:
Qualifications (minimum of 2 years experience)
- - Experience of servicing and installation of MFD’s/Printers and related software.
- - IT and network experience an advantage.
- - Excellent customer service
- - Ability to identify potential business and solution sales opportunities
- - Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and nontechnical audience
- - Proficient with administrative software and MS Word, Excel,etc
- - Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- - Clean drivers licence
- - Competitive salary
- - Training and support
- - Laptop/Mobile Phone
- - Company transport
To apply for this position please email: [email protected]